Yes... update issues here too

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Deleted User 708

Post by Deleted User 708 »

Hi all

How do I find out what software version my touchscreen is running?

Have ridiculous issues with constant updates. At least 2 a day during my commute, some days 7 or 8 updates in the space of 2 miles. NOTHING more annoying that resetting the leds or the temp 8 times in a row.

Last week, it froze the heater at 22 deg and the slider wouldn't move. Dealer rebooted the screen and that fixed it. Then the volume slider stopped working.

Then lost the front camera/sign recognition for 24hrs (not a dirty camera)... then it suddenly came back online

Totally sick of resetting my preferences each time. Some mornings it stealth updates (the leds change to red and the heating changes), and other days it asks first.

I switched off tracking and info on the 4g page, and now the screen says I am offline top right... does that stop updates? Doubt it.

Shame, love the car.... but it's going in October (1 year old). Going to get something where the tech either works, or maybe even back to petrol!! Gasp.

I should add the dealer doesn't give a &%$*. Asked them multiple times to fix this and they don't reply. Shame, thought Seat/Cupra might have been my new fav car but hey ho :(

I should add.... what is the latest update version?