LEX Leasing.....has anyone received their car yet ?

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Markiebhou

Post by Markiebhou »

Hi,

Has anyone that ordered through LEX Leasing actually received their car yet ?

I placed an order on 24-03-22 and was given a stock date 31-10-22 and since then absolutely nothing ! I was also charged the higher prices (despite ordering pre-April price increase). I have called Lex and the dealer who took the ordered but they have no news, no build date......it is very frustrating.

Thanks
Patiently waiting on V2 Vapor Grey

darren221980

Post by darren221980 »

Ordered via Lexlease on 27th May and was given an proposed stock date of 30/01/2023. and still hasn't changed from that.

I've seen several people mentioning that they've received the car earlier than planned in a few places but Lexlease also not able to tell me anymore than the website states (if can ever manage to get to speak with anyone there).
Markiebhou

Post by Markiebhou »

I called Lex on Thursday and my date has moved out to end of November.
Managed to speak to someone at the dealership and they have managed to source a stock car that I can have in the next few weeks if I am willing to alter my order specification…….so the sunroof has gone and I should have car in September.
Patiently waiting on V2 Vapor Grey
KekseKaempfer

Post by KekseKaempfer »

Our Lex Lease arrived yesterday. ordered end of March, updated mid April to be an e-Boost

I had a date of 31Oct for the entire time until, out of the blue The status changed to delivery ETA on the 29th July

Chris
Rayleigh Red V3 e-Boost with extras