Rear Arm Rest/Load Hatch

All CUPRA Born related discussions
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

KEV1L wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:34 am That sounds expensive, but cheers.

Where would one even go to get hold of such a thing though if I wanted to?

I assume there aren't any just sat around not going into production cars.
Cheapest would be to order one from TPS if you know someone in the trade (they supply any and all VAG parts). Some don't serve the general public. There will always be a certain level of spare parts available. Fitting should be a doddle, no electrical connections, just a hinge clip to remove at one end of the seat back and pivot the other end out to remove. I think you'd be talking upwards of £600 to buy another with the arm rest built in.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565

Born_in_PT

Post by Born_in_PT »

Hi,

I have a 58Kw version and I have the rear center armrest.
I think it has nothing to do with the battery capacity but maybe with the market where it is sold as @monkeyhanger mentioned.
In Portugal there is not even the designation v1, v2 and v3 when buying the car.
CUPRA Born Aurora Blue 58kWh
lordon

Post by lordon »

I have Cupra V2 58kw in UK and mine didn't also come with center armrest and i am truly shocked by this. How is in 2022 a car don't have basic feature? I just don't understand the logic behind this.
Maz123

Post by Maz123 »

In my market Rear Arm rest comes only with the Dynamica bucket seats option (including heated/Massage) and as standard if the E-Boost model is ordered.
the difference for the E-Boost model is only Euro 2K which adds the following

Dynamica bucket seats (heated and massage)
Beats Audio
19Inch Typhoon wheels
Born 58kw Eboost- panoramic glass - DCC - Pilot L - Beats - Tech M - Dynamica package.