Anyone managed to order yet?

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Andyjor63

Post by Andyjor63 »

Just put my £250 reservation down listers cupra want v3 model 58kw with pan roof vapour grey 20 inch copper wheels grey suede seats plus all extra packs might wait for e boost model not sure yet current car Peugeot e208 gt premium

bogga

Post by bogga »

Where do you find information on what is in each 'v' version?
walkeia

Post by walkeia »

I updated the colour of my order today as the misses over-ruled me (it is going to be her car tbf).

Had an interesting chat with the dealer who has been very good / helpful. His understand is that;

i. Born's for the UK market have been in production since Jan.
ii Each dealership has a number of pre-orders they can take
iii. on the 8th of March the system will open matching the stock of cars produced to the existing orders (these are available for delivery late March / early April). If the spec of car you are buying has not been built as part of the initial production round you can be first / early into the factory order queue for UK delivery or they can look for a stock model which comes close and you and can have this if you are not willing to wait.
iv. after a short period when this matching and decisions have been made the order book opens to fresh orders for the stock of cars produced and factory order list.

I am pretty hopeful as we need a car and so this process would allow us to be flexible if required. Our must list is quite generic and we're happy with any of three colours.
walkeia

Post by walkeia »

stupid question btw - been looking for video footage of the different colours to show the other half. This is her favourite - this is Geyser silver right? not white

boshy

Post by boshy »

I had a similar chat with my dealer, they said orders would be open mid to late April and cars were in production for summer delivery.

There was a dealer day at silverstone a couple of weeks ago where they got to drive some lhd ones on the Porsche track.

They were hoping to get a showroom car in late March early April, and one for test drive in late may.
Frodda2

Post by Frodda2 »

In sweden you are able to buy born, at least the first cars that the dealers have.
I bought my from a dealer, and delivery is estimated mid march.

I bought the car 58 kWh model
Vapor grey solid
Unsure of the package is the same ww but.
dark tinted windows
Tech M package
19" alloy wheels copper typhoon, Glossy black/copper machined
Pilot M

What i like was that the dealer informed me if i got a new deal with a electricity company, the wont charge me for the car charging.

Btw. i am new here ! Hello Every 1 :-)
Chimaera500

Post by Chimaera500 »

Hi all, just placed an order via Salary Sacrifice. Be interesting to see how quickly it will be delivered. I’ve also got an order for a Q4 in (placed in Jan) and that’s estimated delivery of Oct.
walkeia

Post by walkeia »

Just been informed deliveries will be delayed due to the production in Germany being disrupted due to requiring parts from a factory in Ukraine.

Demo models have arrived in the UK and will be available for test drives later this month. Hoping for more info on the 22nd of March.
walkeia

Post by walkeia »

rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

I've been to see the car today (12th), the dealer has two on site, both v3, geyser silver, and aurora blue, I was impressed with the car (currently own a Peugeot e208 GTp), the quality of materials and fit/finish seemed good, the silver one was available to test drive the salesman told me, but on trade plates only, which I was hoping for, but he seemed reluctant, despite us sitting in the car for over 10 mins. He did say once finance figures are released he will call me to come and test drive, then work out some figures and px etc. Hopefully get a test drive at another local dealer, as they called me after and said they would have no problem with a test drive, should be next week/weekend. Only thing is I feel it will be a lot more than I want to pay (PCP), I have seen some indicative figures north of £430, which if correct will count me out, not paying that much.

IMG_20220312_104916.jpg

IMG_20220312_102512.jpg