My Cupra App has NEVER worked - UK

New to the CUPRA Born Forums? Introduce yourself here
Knightrider 2.0

Post by Knightrider 2.0 »

Hi folks, my Cupra App (UK) has NEVER worked since I received my Born in January 2024. Doesn’t get past the first screen. Ive been waiting for Cupra technical services to fix it since then with no success and very poor customer service. No timescales for resolution of alternative solutions offered. Sharing on here to ask if any of you have experienced the same, and / or if you have any helpful suggestions? Thanks in advance

Baconrage

Post by Baconrage »

Have you tried it on another device? It's buggy for sure but generally it loads ok for me.
V3 58kwh e-boost in Quasar gray.
WoT

Post by WoT »

When you say it doesn't work...how far have you got? Installed on phone but not connected? Set up user and password on phone? I had a grim time working out that the car drops the connection when you get out to note down the VIN from outside...etc etc. It ain't simple. Bear in mind tgst it isn't that great, even when it works
58kwh v2 Dec 22
Knightrider 2.0

Post by Knightrider 2.0 »

Thanks both, I haven’t tried another device, but that might be worth a go. Thanks for that suggestion. In terms of how far I’ve got. Signed in, the car clearly connected, (technical team checked that) VIN etc all done, no fault lights. I can open the APP and can see it has my car registered but it has zero functionality, ie cannot see any data aside from Home Screen. I’ve even deleted and reinstalled the APP to no avail. I’ll try another device. Thanks again

IMG_9654.png