Hello !

New to the CUPRA Born Forums? Introduce yourself here
JezzyJV

Post by JezzyJV »

Hi there to everyone - new here so thought I`d introduce myself and say hello . Im from Wales and am currently driving an e-Golf but am collecting my Cupra Born V2 on Monday 20th - cant wait !Look forward to reading about this amazing car and hearing about everyone else's experience and opionions of it too .
Cupra Born V2 - vapour grey - tech pack L

pws7482

Post by pws7482 »

Hi there. That’s great news! Out of interest how long have you had it ordered?
Cupra Born Geyser Silver
V2 58kw Tech Pack L
Collection date 18/07/22
Frenchy

Post by Frenchy »

Hi,

First, I am French. And I have a Cupra Born since the 9 of April.
Pleased to meet Born possessors.
Pleased to learn or to help.

Frenchy
JezzyJV

Post by JezzyJV »

pws7482 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 8:51 pm Hi there. That’s great news! Out of interest how long have you had it ordered?
Hi there, I didn't actually get to the pre order stage at all ! I've been waiting many months to get a test drive , and was lucky enough to get an hours test drive just two weeks ago . Last weekend my local dealer rang me to say they'd been notified they were getting 5 into stock in the next 4 weeks ...3 V1's & 2 V2's , so got a very unexpected chance to buy one . Chose the v2 in vapour grey and can't wait to get my hands on it on Monday, much earlier than expected !
Have you pre ordered yours yet , what are you hoping for ?

20220518_102634.jpg

20220518_102807.jpg

Cupra Born V2 - vapour grey - tech pack L
KEV1L

Post by KEV1L »

@JezzyJV that’s great news for you! What spec is it, is it vanilla V2?

I still dont understand how there is ‘spare’ stock when people who pre-ordered are being given 6-9 month wait times though. It’s not a good optic for Cupra. Especially if they are trying to build a brand, and brand loyalty.
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-M | Aurora Blue
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

Picking ours up on Tuesday 🤞
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-L | Vapour Grey
pws7482

Post by pws7482 »

@JezzyJV That’s great news for you but as @KEV1L says, it’s not great for people who have placed orders and are having to wait months. I order a month ago now and I’ve not heard anything, so still assuming it’s February 2023 as per my order form.

I’d have more than happily taken from stock already in the system if it meant getting my car sooner.
Cupra Born Geyser Silver
V2 58kw Tech Pack L
Collection date 18/07/22
Markiebhou

Post by Markiebhou »

@jezzyJV car looks lovely, lucky man!
I’ve gone for V2 Vapor Grey with Skyline, been advised end of October.
Think my local dealer also now have ‘stock’ cars but none have the Skyline option so just have to wait.
Let us know how you get on once you pick it up.

@pws7482 totally agree regarding Cupra, they will definitely have pi**ed a few people off with this, looking at the timescales from order to delivery they must have known what ‘stock’ models would be available?
Patiently waiting on V2 Vapor Grey
Betty b

Post by Betty b »

We have had one on order since April but our dealer had a few cars allocated, They matched them up to existing orders, sail’s guy rang last weak to say instead of July would you like your born now ?
Can’t wait until Tuesday.
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-L | Vapour Grey
pws7482

Post by pws7482 »

That’s amazing news! I bet you can’t wait. I can live in hope that I don’t have to wait forever.
Cupra Born Geyser Silver
V2 58kw Tech Pack L
Collection date 18/07/22