Hey everyone

New to the CUPRA Born Forums? Introduce yourself here
bomberman72

Post by bomberman72 »

New here. I wanted to join to talk about the new CUPRA Born. I have been obsessed with electric cars since they first hit the market and have owned a few already but only hybrids. I want to invest in a fully electric vehicle this time around and I think the Born might be the one for me. Looking forward to discussions and learning more about the car!

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Hi and welcome to the forum!
bomberman72

Post by bomberman72 »

Thanks for the welcome, Rob! I am looking forward to more people joining up.

It is far easier for me to discuss things like cars and such on forums vs social media platforms where people just argue all the time. Glad to have found this place!
vinny85

Post by vinny85 »

Hey guys. Currently have a 2018 fiesta ST-2 and although i absolutely love it, i'm a geek at heart and the new tech that comes with these electric cars now does make me interested. I want another hatchback but can i justify one starting around £33k?, i'm just not sure yet. I was looking at the v2, thinking it would come with most of the tech i would like to have, but then another £850 for the blue metallic paint and another £1k+ for additional tech (i assumed came with the car as std for the price), and it's now pushing towards £38k!. I love my tech and hatchbacks but this car is possibly out my price range now just atm, especially with the cost of living going up this year.