CUPRA Born (2021) Travel Assist

Faults and Technical chat for the CUPRA Born
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

The Predictive Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system positions the CUPRA Born based on route and GPS data delivered from the navigation system. This allows the vehicle to change its speed depending on the road layout ahead, including bends, roundabouts, junctions, speed limits and built-up areas. The intelligent system can also adjust vehicle speed when the speed limit changes using inputs from the front-mounted camera and Traffic Sign Recognition technology.

Travel Assist uses information from ACC and Lane Assist to actively keep the vehicle in the centre of the lane and adjust speed to the flow of traffic.

Side and Exit Assist technology helps to ‘fill the gap’ of the driver’s blind spots, giving a visual and audible warning if a manoeuvre is started but the vehicle detects an object out of view. Exit Warning gives an acoustic warning if someone or something is approaching the CUPRA Born when parked and an occupant goes to leave the vehicle.

swistak

Post by swistak »

I have this package but it doesn't seem to respect speed signs or road at all. It almost killed me two times trying to go 60km/h onto the roundabout and it never slowed down for me when entering the zone with lower speed limit. Is there any setting/option that has to be enabled to do this?