Hi from Dorset

New to the CUPRA Born Forums? Introduce yourself here
Andy52

Post by Andy52 »

I picked up our new Cupra Born V1 + M1 Aurora Blue from Snows, Poole on Friday 24-06-22.

20220626_150758.jpg

This is our second EV after a Peugeot e208GT MY2020, a fun little car to drive, surprisingly well built using good materials. My wife loved it but after 18 months and having just entered my eighth decade I was beginning to find it too cramped. We looked at the new Niro EV but the interior materials were very poor and we found the exterior design unappealing. On Friday 17-06-22 we arranged a test drive at Snows Cupra and we were both extremely impressed so the following day we ordered one!

Snows had 3 stock order V1s as above arriving on the following Monday, I would have preferred a V2 without the M1 option. However, as you can see Cupra fitted the V2 wheels to ours to keep production flowing. Overall we have no regrets mostly due to the very short delivery time and we are both thrilled with the car. TBH we struggled a bit with connectivity and also with the App but we were used to that with Stellantis.

Looking forward to learning more about these great cars and hopefully contributing to the Forum over time.
Cupra Born V1 + L, Aurora Blue, supplied with 19" Typhoon Wheels (V2).
Audi TT Mk1 2002 Quattro Roadster 180PS Light Silver, 64K miles.

Betty b

Post by Betty b »

Looks great 👍
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-L | Vapour Grey
WelshCupraB

Post by WelshCupraB »

Nice mate
SilverCupra

Post by SilverCupra »

Welcome..

Car looks stunning..
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-L | Geysor Silver