The place to discuss everything else..
Deleted User 118
Another interesting chat topic - list your comments against each one in your list:
- Tesla Model S - Wow, big but very nice drive!
- Tesla Model 3 - Better size but it needs a Heads UP Display badly
- Nissan Leaf (newer model) - Wind noise around the A pillar was distracting, no BMS, but interesting all the same
- Peugeot e208 - nice drive, decent acceleration, strange inside air grilles and small boot / rear - smaller class than I'm used to. Nice car to look at from front
- Hyundai Kona - Nice size, comfy, heated seat were a novelty, smallish boot but nice height
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Thu May 20, 2021 5:26 pm
I have driven a few Teslas, my friend owns one. It is a nice car and that is no understatement but I prefer details in other cars. Outside of that, I have only ever driven hybrids, unfortunately.