Puddle Lights?

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Hi all,

Does anyone know which models have puddle lights? I’ve searched high and low buy can’t find any info on them. Is it perhaps because they are considered a feature of Welcome Home Lighting?

Would appreciate any feedback if any of you have them!

Alanwmcc

Post by Alanwmcc »

Hi. If you are referring to the natty Cupra symbol projections, they are part of Tech pack L
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Ah brilliant, like many others the dealer added Tech Pack L to my order so that’s great news! :D
Alanwmcc

Post by Alanwmcc »

Actually I may be wrong about the Tech pack. Kessy adds door handle illumination. My V2 with Tech L has the projection from the mirrors So you should be fine. They do look cool 8-)
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

They look fine, but they're largely useless in doing the surmised intended purpose of making you aware of a puddle you're about to step in, seeing as the projectors are in the wing mirrors, attached to the doors. You've got to step into where a puddle might be to open the door to get in the car.

Similarly,you've got to step out of the car (and possibly into a puddle) before you see any illuminated puddles. Stylish but ultimately useless. I have them on mine, but wouldn't be bothered if they weren't.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
KEV1L

Post by KEV1L »

I have the Cupra logo lights on my V2 Tech-M. I thought they were a standard feature.
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-M | Aurora Blue
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

KEV1L wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:15 am I have the Cupra logo lights on my V2 Tech-M. I thought they were a standard feature.
They're standard on all ID3s, but if it's going to be bundled in a pack, makes most sense to bundle it with Kessy and illuminated door handles.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565