Car Mats

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Hi guys
Did your car come with mats? Front and rear?
The dealer said the car comes with mats but they were missing when I collected and I failed to notice.
I'm trying to get them back from the dealership so don't want to be short changed twice.
2 or 4 mats?
It's the second time this has happened to me. A previous Focus ST with the ST logo was missing and the dealer provided me with a standard cheap set as delivery of the ST ones was on back order.
I could kick myself.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE

Kaygee

Post by Kaygee »

Daveion wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:44 am Hi guys
The dealer said the car comes with mats but they were missing when I collected and I failed to notice.
I'm trying to get them back from the dealership so don't want to be short changed twice.
2 or 4 mats?
It's the second time this has happened to me. A previous Focus ST with the ST logo was missing and the dealer provided me with a standard cheap set as delivery of the ST ones was on back order.
I could kick myself.
All Born variants are supplied with mats, back and front.
V2 BORN 58 Vapor Grey
Ordered 22/3/22
Delivered/ picked up 9/6/22
Elea4

Post by Elea4 »

fwiw in Germany, a small number of dealers aren't supplying the floor mats (or the safety items for that matter). In fact, it looks as if some of those dealerships are reselling the mats that shipped with the vehicle.
Daveion

Post by Daveion »

Kaygee wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:24 am
Daveion wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:44 am Hi guys
2 or 4 mats?
I could kick myself.
All Born variants are supplied with mats, back and front.
Thanks Kaygee.
Hopefully the dealer will locate them and post them out.
Born V2-Tech L collected June 22
BMW Z4 e89 sDrive30i Highline
BMW Z4 e85 3.0i SE
Wrighty

Post by Wrighty »

My V1 born didn't come with mats when questioned this dealer saying they don't
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

Wrighty wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:12 am My V1 born didn't come with mats when questioned this dealer saying they don't
That is incorrect - all Borns come with mats. Get back on to the dealership.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565
Nacaduct

Post by Nacaduct »

In Sweden mats included. Furry ones front and rear. Seems weird they would deliver them without…
Cupra Born since ‘22
Kernowboy

Post by Kernowboy »

Not listed in the standard spec for any version in the UK which they normally would be, but are listed as an accessory at additional cost. Good to hear they are being supplied albeit it randomly; going to be a tough gig to get the dealer to provide them though if they dig their feet in, unless you have something written down or verbally agreed pre-purchase.
KEV1L

Post by KEV1L »

I got the standard mats in my V2.
Cupra Born V2 | Tech-M | Aurora Blue
monkeyhanger

Post by monkeyhanger »

I have reviewed the pricelist in great detail and there's nothing in there to indicate that any Borns come with carpet mats. That doesn't indicate to me that V1s shouldn't get mats but V2s and V3s should. On that basis, the V1s should be getting mats too. Is it only a few V1 owners here not getting their mats, or are there some V2 owners too?

I would set up a query with Cupra UK, but the people who answer the phones seem to know very little about the cars within the brands they represent and are really just there to direct your call to someone who (hopefully) knows what they're talking about.
2022 V2 E-Boost L-Tech Pack - Aurora Blue
2023 Audi S3 - to avoid rapid charging on long journeys.

Octopus referral: https://share.octopus.energy/lush-fawn-565