Anyone managed to order yet?

All CUPRA Born related discussions
rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Asabea wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:44 pm
rickster32 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:20 pm
Asabea wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:22 pm I’m booked in for a test drive tomorrow. I really like the ID.3 so hope that the Born drives as well.

What is the latest that everyone has heard on expected delivery dates? I have been told the models should be available in the UK by the end of 2022, is anyone hearing of orders being available any earlier?
Dealer told me anything from June to December 🤔 I haven't driven the ID3, but found the born felt a lot quicker then my current ev (Peugeot e208), good smooth power response, no rattles which is always a bonus, road noise was also good.
Thanks rickster32. I had my test drive today and loved the car! It drove really well and looked amazing. I think I will place an order and will keep my fingers crossed that it arrives this year.
I am holding off on an order until they can give me some PCP pricing (don't have a spare £30k lying about 🤑) which I was told would be from today onwards, just waiting for the call from the dealer/s.

rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Well, I have had a finance quote today following a test drive with the same dealer last week, I think it's safe to say I won't be placing an order, it came back at £443 per month, with my px as deposit (£3349), V2 in vapour grey, m tech pack and beats stereo upgrade, it's more than £150 more per month than my current ev (Peugeot e208 GTp).
KEV1L

Post by KEV1L »

Hi All.
I ordered mine on the 23rd in Leeds. Was told 4-5 months for delivery.
Went for the V2 with Tech M Pack and Aurora Blue (and the free wheel toolkit!?).

They had the Quasar Grey and Aroura Blue in the showroom which was great as they were my leading choices, but the blue looks so much nicer in the flesh.

Interested to know how some of you got orders in early as the pre-order book only opened on the 22nd, before general release on the 1st April.

Screenshot 2022-03-25 164540.png

Cupra Born V2 | Tech-M | Aurora Blue
Markiebhou

Post by Markiebhou »

I placed my order (company lease) today but no word yet on delivery date.
Beware, my price went up from £35,090 to £37,505 overnight !!!! Lease company obviously using April 1st prices already.
I’ve gone for V2 Vapor Grey with Panoramic sunroof
Patiently waiting on V2 Vapor Grey
Markiebhou

Post by Markiebhou »

KEV1L

Aroura Blue in my local dealer and your right looks so much better in the flesh.
Patiently waiting on V2 Vapor Grey
jlstxi

Post by jlstxi »

Ordered V2 Aurora blue with panoramic sunroof, dealer advised realistically October so anything sooner a bonus
rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Ordered mine today, despite my earlier post saying to expensive for the monthly, now got a very good deal that I'm happy with. V2, vapour grey with M tech pack, no official word on lead time, but been stated it could be 24-26 weeks? But as some of the parts are sourced from the Ukraine, it could be more, one interesting note to point out is that I heard a batch of cars may be released from April onwards, I guess for the people who placed early orders? So you never know, those ordering the free colour with less options could get lucky. Anyway congrats to those who took the plunge, hopefully we will get our cars before to long.
Chimaera500

Post by Chimaera500 »

Confirmation of order from the dealer today via Zenith salary sacrifice scheme. Est mid Nov delivery. It’s a V2 in Aurora Blue with cargo pack.
ijharrison

Post by ijharrison »

I ordered yesterday V3 77kWh Auto E boost Aurora Blue with heat pump Tech L pack. Be interested in what others have selected as options. Now the wait begins.
RichT

Post by RichT »

>I ordered yesterday V3 77kWh
That's interesting. I thought only the 58 kWh 204PS models were available to order before the price rises on 1st April?
Anyway I ordered a 58 kWh V2, vapour grey, with pan roof and heat pump.
58 kWh V2 in vapor grey with pan roof and heat pump