Anyone managed to order yet?

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Chimaera500

Post by Chimaera500 »

Which dealer were they at Rickster?

rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Chimaera500 wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 7:19 pm Which dealer were they at Rickster?
Seat/cupra in Wolverhampton, and the other was Birmingham
Chimaera500

Post by Chimaera500 »

Thanks! My wife’s got an order in so it would be nice to see one in the flesh. Birmingham isn’t too far we’ll take a trip over.
rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Chimaera500 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:11 pm Thanks! My wife’s got an order in so it would be nice to see one in the flesh. Birmingham isn’t too far we’ll take a trip over.
No probs, I take it you have placed an order which you can back out of, if the pricing is not what you expect?
Chimaera500

Post by Chimaera500 »

Yes, if the pricing increases then we have the option to back out. I had this with my Q4; it jumped up £20/month between quote and order going in. They contacted me to say this and asked if I still wanted to proceed. Since then this price has increased by a further £110/month but I’ve not been approached to pay that.
rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Been and test drove a v3 today, it's s nice car, the initial torque pull is really good, well compared to my e208! Just waiting for the finance prices to be launched now (22nd), once they are, the dealer is going to call me to go back in and give me a px figure, I am expecting it to be more than I want to pay to be honest, but we will see.
Asabea

Post by Asabea »

I’m booked in for a test drive tomorrow. I really like the ID.3 so hope that the Born drives as well.

What is the latest that everyone has heard on expected delivery dates? I have been told the models should be available in the UK by the end of 2022, is anyone hearing of orders being available any earlier?
rickster32

Post by rickster32 »

Asabea wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:22 pm I’m booked in for a test drive tomorrow. I really like the ID.3 so hope that the Born drives as well.

What is the latest that everyone has heard on expected delivery dates? I have been told the models should be available in the UK by the end of 2022, is anyone hearing of orders being available any earlier?
Dealer told me anything from June to December 🤔 I haven't driven the ID3, but found the born felt a lot quicker then my current ev (Peugeot e208), good smooth power response, no rattles which is always a bonus, road noise was also good.
Asabea

Post by Asabea »

rickster32 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:20 pm
Asabea wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:22 pm I’m booked in for a test drive tomorrow. I really like the ID.3 so hope that the Born drives as well.

Dealer told me anything from June to December 🤔 I haven't driven the ID3, but found the born felt a lot quicker then my current ev (Peugeot e208), good smooth power response, no rattles which is always a bonus, road noise was also good.
Thanks rickster32. I had my test drive today and loved the car! It drove really well and looked amazing. I think I will place an order and will keep my fingers crossed that it arrives this year.
Frodda2

Post by Frodda2 »

I were and got my car yesterday but to earliy for a review.
A bit moody in the lane assistance but ok!