Availability

All CUPRA Born related discussions
Deleted User 118

Post by Deleted User 118 »

I'm wondering when we're likely to see demo models hit the showrooms and give us a chance to test drive one? From what I've read it will follow a few months after the ID.3. There is some noise about software issues with the Volkswagen but these might or might not hold things up. I'd assume Seat will rebrand but otherwise use the same software so it will be interesting to see what happens to the release schedule over the summer. Too big to fail or will it be a year of software pain like Tesla had over a year ago that they now have left behind.
I'm hoping to pick one up in early 2020 but it depends on a positive drive, the spec, price, reliability and any issues that might arise. I'm hoping it's a solid car and drivetrain, I've less confidence in the software but at least that's something they can remedy should they choose to.
Good selection of posts here. I wonder if we'll see a range of batteries like the ID.3 or be stuck with one?
I'd love a dual motor version but expect I'd be waiting until 2022 at least for that to happen if at all!